Z-Journal is a program for viewing the log files created by Z-DATdump. This provides an easy, yet very efficient way to
monitor your daily tape backups, even from any remote computer in your local network.
Z-Journal can be loaded at Windows start-up and immediately shows the status of the last backup in the Windows system tray
next to the clock in the task bar with an icon (green, yellow or red).
Once started, Z-Journal continually monitors all actions of Z-DATdump. For use in a network environment, it only needs
access to the log file directory of Z-DATdump, which poses no security risk even when used on a server. Z-Journal can also
be used with the backup light.
For daily tape backup with Z-DATdump there is an easy
way to display the success of the backup.
The backup light is a simple yet very effective signal device that is controlled
by Z-Cron, Z-DBackup or Z-DATdump and even works over a local network. It looks like a traffic light with three light areas
in red, yellow and green. The light areas consist of seven superbright LEDs with about 200 mcd each and a viewing angle of
Short description of the backup light
- Superbright LED signal lights with 3 illuminated areas in red, yellow and green.
- USB plug with a ca. 1.8 m long cable.
- Black plastic case size ca. 40 x 90 x 23 mm
- Working temperature -20° to +80° Celsius
- Works without special driver software on Windows operating systems with USB support
- Use only indoors.
- Energy consumption max. 440 mA
- 2 years warranty
- Made in Germany
- We can currently only offer the USB backup light in Germany!
||Z-DATdump is a program written by Andreas Baumann © 2008 – 2018.
All used trademarks and company
names are subject to the copyright of their respective companies.